Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tustin Chevrolet Review - Tustin, CA

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by Chevy Dealer Reviews, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Chevy Dealer Reviews

Chevy Dealer Reviews Rockstar 100 Posts

Tustin Chevrolet Please feel free to review this Chevy dealer and share your own experiences. There are quite a few Chevy and multi-brand GM dealers, so review any aspect of this dealership.

Tustin Chevrolet
    16 Auto Center Drive
    Tustin, CA 92782

Call (714) 731-9100

Tustin Chevrolet Website | Google Places

2. Re : Tustin Chevrolet Review - Tustin, CA

Quite possibly the worst place to buy a car ... ever!!! The people there are rude, incompetent and you couldn't pay me to go back there. Not only did they make my purchase a miserable experience, they didn't file the proper paperwork so now I have to spend time and money clearing a moving violation ticket from my record that happened 5 months after I traded in my Infiniti that belongs to the person who bought my fx35. If you're a masochist you'll love it otherwise I would recommend buying someplace else.

Tustin CA Locksmith