1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Twin Cities MN Area - Trade: 09 Suburban 2nd Row Bench (Tan Leather) for Buckets

Discussion in 'MN - Minnesota Chevy Truck Club' started by phiestand, Jul 19, 2010.

1. phiestand

phiestand New Member

Hello all,

Anyone interested in trading? I am have a 2009 Suburban with tan leather interior. It has a 2nd row 60/40 bench. It is in great shape, still looks new. I am looking for 2nd row tan leather buckets. From what I have read, this is a fairly simple process. I live in St. Paul area.

Let me know if you are interested.

Peter

Seat Trade tan leather bench bucket suburban yukon tahoe denali 2007 2008 2009 2010 60/40

2. firstcompany

firstcompany New Member

Seats for Suburban

Hi, I'm not sure if you are still looking for buckets or not but if you are can you give me a call. I have an 07 Suburban with buckets that I might want to change to a bench. Let me know

Thank you
    Kelly

3. jer_crankovich

jer_crankovich New Member

this is exactly the trade i need for my 07 denali, i have two bucket seats to trade asap but i live in WA state are you willing to ship , great condition, let me know i have foster kids coming soon and need the extra seats