1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ufc

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by unknown19, Jul 6, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

Did anyone watch rampage jackson and forrest griffin fight?.. If so, who won?

1 person likes this.
  2. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i didn't get to see it, but i guess forrest griffin one by unanimous dicision, he's a badass

3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah I'm pretty pissed I missed the fight. I've been a griffin fan since he was on the ultimate fighter but honestly I didn't see him beating rampage. :gasp:

4. 2nd Amendment

2nd Amendment New Member

Griffin by decision. His kicks were devastating. Reminded me of when Jardine whipped up on Liddel's entire left flank. Griffin did that to Jackson's left knee.

It was a great fight. Griffin took a lot of blows himself.

5. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

Awesome!, I was hoping griffin would win :great:. Now maybe liddell can get another shot at rampage again, except this time stay away from the swooping right hand that put him on the mat. Does anyone know when kimbo's next fight is?

6. JKEY817

JKEY817 New Member

The Rampage Griffin fight was good, Forrest is a tough SOB. I think Rampage took him too lightly, plus the 9 months off because of filming the TUF show hurt him, but then again Forrest was the same way. If Chuck can beat Rashad in September, Forrest vs Chuck will take place at the end of December. Rampage should fight Wanderli Silva, which Silva had already beaten him twice over in Pride in Japan a few years back. Rampage will get a rematch after he wins his next fight.

Kimbo is a joke and apparently will fight in October against Brett Rogers who was the guy that called him out after the press conference back in May. I hope Kimbo gets KTFO!!

7. 2nd Amendment

2nd Amendment New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't disagree with anything you said. The only additional comment is that I hope Anderson Silva slips into the top slot if he wins his debut on July 19th. He's one of the best fighters of all time. However, there's other fighters that have already established themselves in the 205 division.