1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

uh....missing threads?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Diceman, May 8, 2007.

1. Diceman

Diceman Member

is it just me or is this forum completely different and missing a ton of threads? for one my trailer wiring thread is gone.
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It looks like Steve moved all the topics that were in the subforums into the main Suburban forum, and then deleted all the sub-forums. Personally, I liked it better before, but unless Steve does a database rollback, it'd be a severe pain the the *ss to re-sort all the threads.
  3. Diceman

Diceman Member

i also noticed the reorganization of the forums, BUT, i searched for all posts made by me and there are none about trailer wiring. it was a sticky with some good links and graphics in it.

ps. i liked the old look better as well. :D
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I see that. I think I had a few stickys there too. Let me check admin panel see if there in there still.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We folded all of the forums into one forum for each vehicle, don't worry we're not done yet. I'll update all of the search functions and see if we can't find the posts.

Basicly, only one or two forums had any activity in the sub-forums. Most of thm were all dead. There are more changes to come to break topics up and get people posting for more general things like engines, trannies, wheels, etc.
  6. ChevyFan

that's odd. Do you have the URL to the original post or provide other information ... like where it was posted. What was the name of the attachment file?

It looks like all of the posts got moved together....this one is a thinker.
  7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will check. I can't remember if I keep a copy. I guess I should look around for more abnormalities.
  8. ChevyFan

I don't have much time until Friday/Saturday really to look for it. Looks like just one file missing.