Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ultra Bright lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 520operator, Jun 19, 2009.

1. 520operator

520operator New Member

does anyone know where to get the low beams in the ultra bright or whites head lights. ive got silverstar ultra high beams.. just gotta find the lows. cant seem to find them around here anywhere. just wondering if any of you knew any companies that sold them. thanks

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

For the price you pay for a set of silver stars you could get HIDs from vvme.com I got some bulbs for my wifes car from here hidlightsusa.com cheap and well worth it, on my old suburban I just cut out the guides inside the plug and put high beam bulbs in the low beams

4. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

ive got luminics ultra white if your intersted... i dont know how they match up to the silverstars but ive heard theyre right up there... (h11 btw)
    i only used them for an afternoon then decided to go ahead and just fix my hid problem lol

pm me if anything

5. Mattdtrue

Mattdtrue Rockstar 100 Posts

I got all my silverstars a Oriellys high,low,and fogs.

6. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Yea my buddy hooked me up with some silverstars. For the lows and fogs. I barely ever use the highs. I wasn't gonna get em b/c I really didn't need em. But he said he'd give me free lifetime replacements. :) yay for awesome friends.

7. 520operator

520operator New Member

did you go with the dual beam or the single beam???? how hard were they to install?

also are they high and low or just one or the other....kinda new to this hid stuff

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  8. 520operator

520operator New Member

which hid kit did u go with?

9. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

well im using some ebay hids... the ballasts are from a different seller than from the bulbs but its a good set... my problem was that one side was blinking on and off but with the relay i bought it should fix that electrical current problem