1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Unique Modifications

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by chedt713, Mar 4, 2010.

1. chedt713

chedt713 New Member

I like looking through threads and people's vehicles to see what kind of mods they've done to their truck. The best seem to come from pure creativity and the need to be unique. What are some cool/creative modifications that you have done or wanted to do to your truck that are purely original and no one else has (or very few at least)??

Pictures are appreciated!
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

This is one of only two of this creation that I have ever seen, SKYJACKER has a show F350 truck that has this same setup but in black. I saw it at Summit Racing a few years back at a car show, and I already had the tonneau cover but I had never thought to do that light bar on top of it. I don't follow trends because they change too fast anyways, I make my own niche and If they don't like it then who cares right?

[​IMG]
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

This is something that I made from scratch myself, you know how you see all of those projector headlights that have the cool BMW style halos in them? Well I have a lot of off-road lights on my truck, and I thought it would be awesome to have halo's on them as well. So I made up halo's for my 6" lights on ,my rollbar, here's a picture of one of them in pink for experimental purposes.

P.S. I didn't use pink of my truck, I used white actually!

[​IMG]
  4. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

I use to make those for people. it is actually quite simple. I used mini blind rods. (you know, that thing you turn to open and close the blinds) then 2 leds a dremel and the oven to heat it up to bend easily.