1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upcoming mods

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by rileyjr16, Mar 4, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Mine will be at my house tomorrow while I'm 90 miles away shooting Bugs Bunny's cousins wanna wash mine?
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

My LED light should be in this week. I ordered the kit form gorecon.com. I hope to be able to install them soon. The way I am going to "hide" the wire is with my spray in bedliner. I like your idea for wireing it to the courtesy light switch. The recon kit is similar to the one from LMCtruck. If you went that route why not put 2 in the toolbox. Since they are 2 seperate strings of lights. That way it looks uniform in the bed.
  3. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

If you ordered directly from Recon I hope you used a coupon code. I noticed their S/H costs are high so I usually go through another distributer.
  4. rileyjr16

Got the speakers installed last night. Well started at 12:45 and finished around 4:30. Did it for the sake of sanity by not listening to the blown speakers trying to play but they sound good. Still gotta hook up the 3.5s to balance it out but other than that I like em. Had a little incident at Walmart waiting in the 20 minutes or more line for some people buying liquor, beer and fat people food which they did not need with my money only to find out they have rims bigger than my 31" tires which we probably bought...not very happy. But got some grass to cut with my new Bad Boy CZT so.
  5. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

That depends...will you just throw your catch in the back so animal blood gets everywhere? Hehe
  6. rileyjr16

Consider it done
  7. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Well my mod list now, is small now;
    6,000K HID KIT
    Black grille
    PIAA lights...

Future mods... are sitting in the living room waiting to be installed... LIFT KIT, SKY-TRACKER SUSPENSION, MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST and MY SECRET MOD* .... Keep an eye out for my thread...
  8. rileyjr16

OOO I've seen it. Its pink.