UPDATE: Wheels and tires and more

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by chevymanlobo, Feb 8, 2012.

1. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

Hey guys its been a while since ive ben on here. Ive done some stuff to my truck and wanted to see what yall think. First i added wheels and tires. i went with 33s and 20s. i went with the 20" ballistics wrapped in 33-12.50-20 nitto trail grapplers. also i put in the 8000K HIDs in lows and highs and fogs are still being shipped. then i pulled that ugly air dam off the front bumper to give it a little taller appearence. i also got bed liner and tool box put in. these pics are from last night. ill try to get better ones soon.
    Let me know what yall think! oh and does anyone know how much i can get for stock 18" z71 wheels?

http://s1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/chevymanlobo/

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think the truck looks great man. The stock Z71 wheels you can probably get $500 for easily i sold mine for $400.

3. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

Thanks man I appreciate it! I am VERY happy with my choice

4. mah2496

mah2496 Member

Looks good. You add a leveling kit or do 33's fit the stock Z71?

5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks really good. I like the red outline on the wheels. As for selling the Z71 wheels, I've seen them as low as $350 and as high as $700 and up depending on wheel condition and how much tread is left on the tires.

6. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

Yeah I have a 2" leveling kit. I installed it a couple months ago. Im just now getting around to putting tires on it.

7. brett0506

brett0506 New Member

The truck looks sweet! Did you go with the 295/55/20 nitto's?

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love the Ballistics; they really set off the red 'Z' in the rear quarter panel sticker.

9. chevymanlobo

chevymanlobo Rockstar

yes i did go with the 295-55-20! i absolutely love the wheels and tires. what should i do to put a little more red into the mix?

10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

X2. Some thing you could do is to black out your bowtie in the front and put a small red outline around it. I am not a big fan of most pin stripes, but a thin red stripe may work. Just not sure how it would work around the Z71 sticker.