Updates: Clear Corners and 8000k HID's headlights and fogs

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by dsrtne1, Jan 16, 2010.

1. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Got these bad boys for Christmas! I think the clears add so much to the look of the truck and the hid's are so bright they make it way nicer driving at night! I'll try to get some better daytime pics of the clears

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Looks good! Those things definitely throw out some light! I want to get some HID's eventually... but I have about a million and one other things I want to do to my truck first lol.

3. Coolwheels05

Coolwheels05 Rockstar 100 Posts

I love your truck man. The HID's look awesome. Do you have the 8000k's in your fogs too? I'm getting ready to order a set of factory style, but smoked fogs for mine to replace my cheapie foglights. I love my 8k HID's in my headlights and want to do the same to my fogs when I get them. Do you have a pic of the clears without the lights on? Everything looks awesome!

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Trucks looking good as always! It looks like you got the same clear corners that I had on my truck, how do your LED DRL look in those new housings? Keep up the great work! :great:

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Trucks lookin sweet!!

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man those look great! That was a nice addition to your truck!:glasses:

7. dsrtne1

Coolwheels05: Yes, the fogs are 8000k also. Both sets are from ddmtuning and they are just awesome as I'm sure you know since we both have the same kit. I got the $50 kits just because I wanted the slim ballasts. And I will try to get a pic of the clears tomorrow in the daylight.

TRPLXL2: The DRL's dont seem too different in these housings. I'm thinking that i will eventually have to get some matching led's at least for the corner bulbs as they dont require a resistor, but as for the turn signal I'm not sure what to do yet

8. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lookign really good, great christmas presents!!!

9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks sweet!!

10. dsrtne1

Thanks!!!!!!