1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Updates on my 05 Silverado

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by dsrtne1, Jun 13, 2010.

1. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

It has been quite awhile since I've been on here because I've been so busy with school but it's finally summer! I've had several updates since the last time i made a post. Since then I've added tow mirrors, a Cherry bomb extreme muffler dumped before the axle, a PA system, LED tails, high-6 mod, disabled auto headlights, and painted interior pieces. Oh, and there was also one other thing that I wish was not added but was added against my will :grrrrrr::fighting0019:. Enjoy the pictures!:great:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And of course the unwanted addition...eggs. Someone egged my truck two nights in a row. They left some ugly scratches and the egg whites left some stains in the paint. It is going to be around $1000 to fix. I can't believe people get joy out of ruining my truck when it is obvious I take good care of it. I'm 17 years old it's not like i have $1000 just laying around...I can't believe how stupid people are.

[​IMG]
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Your truck looks really good,i like all the upgrades.I feel bad for you about the egg incident.I've had this done to my car before and it sucks.Some people are idiots.
  3. mus99gt

mus99gt Rockstar 100 Posts

I lived in an apartment complex and they nailed the car next to me and some splattered on my truck. I was pissed. The other car was a POS and they left it on there for weeks until the rain finally got rid of it. I had about 20 little circles. I claybared it and waxed. I could always see them.

That sucks for sure on your truck!!!
  4. Urban Assault

Urban Assault Member

your trucks extremely good, yeah my moms tahoe got egged and paint got all screwed up, but you running hid headlights?
  5. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

truck looks great!! i can't stand stupid people that cause damage to someones vehicle because its nicer then theirs..........good luck with the repairs
  6. dsrtne1

Thanks for the compliments. And yes i'm running 35 watt 8000k hid's in my headlights and fogs.
  7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Very nice truck. I hope mine has most of the mods by the time I'm done with it. Really sucks about the egging, but it seems like whoever is going to do the work for you is charging you an arm and a leg. What exactly did they say they had to do?
  8. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks very good. Did you level your tow mirrors? Did you put hids in your high beams?
  9. dsrtne1

Thank you. Well there was actually two eggs. The one pictured was on the drivers side front door and the one that wasn't hit right between the rear of the cab and the front of the bed on the drivers side. So the shop said I needed to have the door painted and the front fender blended, rear corner of the cab painted and the bedside painted.
  10. dsrtne1

Thanks. No I didn't level the tows, I actually like the way they angle upwards. And not yet but it's in the plans, gonna go with 55 watt 5000k so I'll have tons of light, especially with the high-6 mod