1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upgrade Your GMTC account and help out the site!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

GMTruckClub.com is not run by a large and informal publishing company, it's run by me (with the help of some great moderators) in my spare time. I've been a fan of Chevy and GMC Trucks since I bought a 1962 GMC 3/4 ton truck in the early 90's.

What makes us so different?
    I hear this all the time. We're a family friendly community of GM enthusiasts dedicated to providing support, sharing technical information and exchanging deas. We discuss the automotive world from a truck perspective and strive to have fun while doing it!

We work very hard to keep down unwanted content and spam to make it easier for people to get answers to real questions and problems. We want you and all visitors to the site to get more value your investment in GM. That's our goal.

Since we have expanded so rapidly, GMTruckClub.com is asking you to consider helping out by upgrading your membership.

Gold and Platinum Sponsorships help us pay for everything from bandwidth, server upgrades, software registration and other expenses. In exchange, you'll be given more functionality and Platinum sponsors get a large window decal as well.

If you feel that you have gotten some value from this site, or if you have saved any money from free advice, please consider helping to support GMTC. Thank you!

Gold Upgrade
    • Lots more storage and features!
    • Free Small GMTC Club Decal
    • Larger Avatar, profile picture and signature picture
    • 350 Photo Storage
    • 120 stored PMs
    • 20 signature images
    • Create custom title
    • Group PM to 9 users
    • Poll creation
    • Direct email other users
    • Mini-mod with ability to give infractions to other users
    • COST: Less than 50 cents per week!!! $24.99 per year
    • Click here to become a Gold Sponsor >>
    Platinum Upgrade
    • This is the most popular package!
    • Free Large GMTC Club Decal
    • Unlimited Photo storage
    • 200 stored PMs
    • Group PM to 10 users
    • Create polls
    • Larger Avatar, profile picture and signature picture
    • PM Message Tracking (read receipt)
    • Email members directly
    • Full reputation control
    • Mini-mod with ability to give infractions to other users
    • COST: 96 cents per week!! $49.99 per year
    • COST: 48 cents per week!! $125.00 for 5 years
    • Click here to become a Platinum Sponsor >>
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just wanted to bump this thread and say thanks to everyone who's helped out thus far.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.