1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upgrades ~ added Wheel Well Moldings and LTZ Rims (Photos)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by jeffsZ71, Aug 22, 2013.

1. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I agree, but IMO a 2" lift is virtually un-noticeable. Spend money on mods that actually make the truck look good.

The chrome wheel well arches on the OP's truck really popped, you notice them. I seriously doubt that anyone is going to notice a 2" lift in the front unless they are told that the truck has a 2" lift.
  2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Whatever you say!
  3. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

It all depends on what you want to do with your truck... that 2"-2.5" lift may just be enough to clear larger tires without a full on lift costing thousands. I myself like the larger tires... but do not really care for a full lift. I'm getting to old to climb into a truck... and like the fact that I can still get it in the local automated carwash... especially in the winter....:)))
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The other thing to remember is that the truck's owner will know he has a 2" level in the front and that may be all that matters. Who cares what other think or notice?

@jeffsZ71 what tires do you have on your truck? The make/model?
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i can almost always tell when someone leveled a truck. especially when one thats leveled is parked next to one thats not.

i think it looks great!

Alex
  6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Once again the OP was asking for OPINIONS, I gave him my opinion. If my disagrees with others, oh well, feel free to ignore them.
  7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You are out of your mind. Any truck guy would be able to pick out a leveled truck over a stock truck a mile down the road. And give it up about the suspension parts wearing. Have you ever owend a leveled or lifted truck? What are you basing your opinions on?
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Love that dark blue.