Upgrades ~ added Wheel Well Moldings and LTZ Rims (Photos)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by jeffsZ71, Aug 22, 2013.

1. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I agree, but IMO a 2" lift is virtually un-noticeable. Spend money on mods that actually make the truck look good.

The chrome wheel well arches on the OP's truck really popped, you notice them. I seriously doubt that anyone is going to notice a 2" lift in the front unless they are told that the truck has a 2" lift.

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Whatever you say!

3. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

It all depends on what you want to do with your truck... that 2"-2.5" lift may just be enough to clear larger tires without a full on lift costing thousands. I myself like the larger tires... but do not really care for a full lift. I'm getting to old to climb into a truck... and like the fact that I can still get it in the local automated carwash... especially in the winter....:)))

4. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The other thing to remember is that the truck's owner will know he has a 2" level in the front and that may be all that matters. Who cares what other think or notice?

@jeffsZ71 what tires do you have on your truck? The make/model?

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i can almost always tell when someone leveled a truck. especially when one thats leveled is parked next to one thats not.

i think it looks great!

Alex

6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Once again the OP was asking for OPINIONS, I gave him my opinion. If my disagrees with others, oh well, feel free to ignore them.

7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You are out of your mind. Any truck guy would be able to pick out a leveled truck over a stock truck a mile down the road. And give it up about the suspension parts wearing. Have you ever owend a leveled or lifted truck? What are you basing your opinions on?

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Love that dark blue.