1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upgrades decided

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by heavy chevy, May 23, 2011.

1. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well the heavy chevy is gettin renamed Desparado! I am ordering a Cam from Texas Speed 220-224 .581/.581 112 lsa getting the complete cam package! Im gettin 411 gears and a 3000 yank stall for my 08 4.8 I just got my pacesetter headers and im buying a shift kit and servo for the tranny! I am also looking for a set of regency or ss wheels 08 style 20inch but im not having any luck finding them! The nitrous is getting upgraded to a 125 wet shot and the truck is gettin a 2/4 lower kit on it. Im also thinking about getting a different CAI and of course the truck is gonna get a new tune on it. What yall thank bout this! Im fixn to start ordering parts today and tomorrow so any advice is appreciated!! Ohh and the best places to order the gears and stall shift kit and servo would be appreciated also!
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sounds like a winner! Take some installing pictures and post them. I'm sure everyone on the site would like to see the installs.
  3. Crispyt

Crispyt Rockstar 100 Posts

Sweet setup. You should get Pulstar pulse plugs. I have them in my truck and there great! Better fuel economy and better power. I would get those if you don't already.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

dont have any suggestions for you but sounds awesome. silverado says take some pics and post the install.
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I wont be doing the install wish i was But im in Kuwait My dad is prolly gonna do it for me I promissed him i would buy him a new box of tools if he would do it I will see if i can get him to take some pics and video of the install but i dont know he isnt that good with a camera lol Tha only part i will be involved in will be the Tuning of tha truck!! And part orders!!