1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upgrading Mirrors?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by ZSI52, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member

I was wondering if its possible to upgrade my power mirrors to the mirrors with the turn signals in them? Would I have to buy any wiring harnesses or is it like a Plug & Play thing? Heres the ones I was looking at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...parms=tab=Watching&item=250359897794&viewitem=

Also do you know if that kit will work with a 2006? Ive heard its the same mirror but I wasnt sure. Thanks.
  2. identityPRS

identityPRS New Member

those are the same ones i was wanting to do. on these particular ones, its just the glass that you are replacing. i haven't gotten the chance to take my doors off and see if the plug is there, but i'm going to guess that its not. so, your going to have to run wires to the turn signals. the wires should be in the harness going to the rear of the truck, that runs right next to the driver seat. your just going to have to get in there with a volt meter and find them. GOOD LUCK!!
  3. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member

Yeah Thats what I was thinking. Thanks and good luck.