urgent help with wheels bought on craigslist

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ronhoward, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ronhoward

ronhoward New Member

hey guys im new at this forum thing but as a last resort i need help, heres my problem i basically got screwed on craigslist, what a suprise right i know.

i have a 1995 chevrolet silverado z71, i bought a set of wheels and tires for cheap i mean very cheap, i got a set of pro comp xterrains 37x13.50x15x12 with half tred left on all, along with eagle alloy series 102 wheels all for 350.00, but i was gonna have to replace a wheel which i knew but still thought it was a good deal, here inlies the problem that wheel has been dis continued so i need yall people out there in computuer land to help me find one, all the help would be greatly appreciated.

2. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! You might post a pic', so everyone knows what you are looking for. Good luck!

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Good luck, and I hope you can find it!

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, I'll keep my eyes open