1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Used DiabloSport?

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by blueZ71, Mar 15, 2009.

1. blueZ71

blueZ71 New Member

Brand new they are 370 I can't find it any cheaper even online. I found this one on craigslist for 200 but it's got something or other grantelli motorsport tune which I am not so sure about. Anyone think it's worth the 170 (+tax) saved to get this used one? Thanks guys.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1046226147.html
  2. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

Hey there, I looked on ebay and found a couple on them for 369.99 or make an offer. If you really want to go with a new one so you're not dealing with someone elses tune, I make them an offer. That's what Brownpride and I did to get our edge for programmers for our trucks.
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member ROTM Winner

what did yall end up paying.
  4. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

Ended up paying 349.99 with free shipping
  5. Twiztidss

Twiztidss New Member

hey i have one that has only been plugged in once and i bought it about 2 weeks ago. ill even give you the order slip if you want it if you want to buy it. i'll take 280 for it shipped. like i said it was only plugged in once and if you want it i just have to plug it in one more time to return it back to stock so you can "marry" it with your truck. this thing is night and day with power and better fuel economy too. i need to sell it though cause i am going to supercharge it. let me know if you are interested. 845 238 4024 thanks.
    -ken