New Features User Tagging Feature Just Added

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Nov 21, 2011.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like the tagging!! You can tell who is talking about you... hahaha!! my notifications are always coloured blue... I think I got some stalkers.. :)
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION], I believe that's called 'karma'.
  3. GMCErica

Hey Steve... still really like the tagging feature.... Using it all the time.. :)
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] You are always playing with the little round things.LOL just posting to see if my uploads worked this time
  5. SurrealOne

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION],
    That sounded wrong...
  6. Coach24

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] . You guys always thinking about something to eat. My goodness. I was talking about the little round @ !!! I think , I cant remember. Dang it I forgot my Alzheimer's pills again!!:neutral:
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] - why is this the only page that people tag each other in?
  8. SurrealOne

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION], it isn't. Tags are lightly used in the Guess The Next Poster thread. I think you'll see them more frequently as people get used to them. However, one issue that makes them a pain to use is that you can't abbreviate names ... and that really hurts acceptance/assimilation of the feaure. For example, you can't do the @ symbol followed by 'Surreal' and get me. Can't do the @ symbol followed by 'Erica' or 'pmf' or 'Coach' and get the right people, either. I can remember the numerals that come after pmf and coach's names only because I've typed them a fair bit. But I can't, for the life of me, tell what you sarge's actual username is. (Something like sgtssomethingornother).

You get the idea.
  9. GMCErica

I still like it [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION].. There is your tag.. and I am going to tag [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION]... haha
  10. Coach24

I much prefer the real game of tag[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.