1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Features User Tagging Feature Just Added

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I like the tagging!! You can tell who is talking about you... hahaha!! my notifications are always coloured blue... I think I got some stalkers.. :)
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION], I believe that's called 'karma'.
  3. GMCErica

Hey Steve... still really like the tagging feature.... Using it all the time.. :)
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] You are always playing with the little round things.LOL just posting to see if my uploads worked this time
  5. SurrealOne

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION],
    That sounded wrong...
  6. Coach24

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] . You guys always thinking about something to eat. My goodness. I was talking about the little round @ !!! I think , I cant remember. Dang it I forgot my Alzheimer's pills again!!:neutral:
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] - why is this the only page that people tag each other in?
  8. SurrealOne

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION], it isn't. Tags are lightly used in the Guess The Next Poster thread. I think you'll see them more frequently as people get used to them. However, one issue that makes them a pain to use is that you can't abbreviate names ... and that really hurts acceptance/assimilation of the feaure. For example, you can't do the @ symbol followed by 'Surreal' and get me. Can't do the @ symbol followed by 'Erica' or 'pmf' or 'Coach' and get the right people, either. I can remember the numerals that come after pmf and coach's names only because I've typed them a fair bit. But I can't, for the life of me, tell what you sarge's actual username is. (Something like sgtssomethingornother).

You get the idea.
  9. GMCErica

I still like it [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION].. There is your tag.. and I am going to tag [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION]... haha
  10. Coach24

I much prefer the real game of tag[MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.