Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

V8 5.3L Intake Manifold

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Cleatus82, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Cleatus82

Cleatus82 New Member

I'm trying to find an aftermarket intake manifold for my '00 1500 Silverado. So far I've only been able to find the OEM replacement plastic manifold. I was hoping for an Edelbrock, but I might be out of luck. Does anyone make aftermarket intake manifold's for Silverado's or am I just gonna have to stick with OEM plastic ones?

2. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre Rockstar 100 Posts

Yes they do, but they are expensive, so don't be shocked by the prices. F.A.S.T. makes and excellent intake and I have an LS6 Intake and fuel rails I will sell you but you will have to do some more mods to wuse either of these. Don't swap to a LS1 intake as the truck intakes flow better, or so I have been told.. You could port your TB and get a CAI for a lot less money, but don't waste your money on a TB spacer.:glasses::great: