Vacation

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Badbrad469, May 21, 2011.

1. Badbrad469

Badbrad469 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well, I thout I would be a good husband and bring the wifey to Orlando for her birthday. Day one, we spent the day at epcot. My feet are killing me already and we still got 6 more days of this stuff. On a plus note, this is our rental: [​IMG]

It's not an ss, but for a six, it's got some balls lol

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

lol, must be a pretty boreing car. The tires aren't smoking & it looks like you're sleeping in the drivers seat :)

3. Badbrad469

Haha. I was trying to figure out the car. As u can tell, my hat is sticking up over the windshield. I was thinking, there's no way 5'10" is too tall for this car. Finally got the seat to go further back and down. Also, we got the car with a whoppin 7 miles on it. BRAND NEW lol. I haven't tried to romp on it with the tc off. But with it on, the tm is REALLY bad. U don't feel the power till about 3000rpm. It's like floor it...bogg...there we go. The traffic in downtown Disney is terrible, speed limit is 35, ur lucky to do it. When u catch a red light, it seems like u sit there for about 5-10 minutes before it changes. I've had to catch myself on the freeway a few times though. The sl is 55-60 at best and I'm always doing 10-20 over cause ur going faster than it feels. Which is weird, I thought the higher up u r the slower it feels lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Oh, and the drop top up and down is SLOW. It takes like 45 seconds. U just sit there with ur finger on the button. No one touch up/down.

4. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

I'm heading down there myself. Once you get past the second day of walking you get used to it. I remember waking up last year after the first day and my feet were throbbing.

5. Badbrad469

Well, after basically 5-6 hours a day for 6 days of brisk walking, I think I got shin splints. We're waiting for our departure flight as we speak. I'm not used to all the walking lol. In my line of work, I climb stairs all day, not walk haha.

6. Badbrad469

ok, we're finally back home. i'm really looking forward to going to bed tonight. i've missed my memory foam mattress!