1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

vacuum hose diagram [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ellis, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellis

ellis New Member

Does anyone have or know where I can find a vacuum hose diagram for a 99 burb 7.4L 454? I think I may have a vacuum leak somewhere but I don't know where. I just changed the plugs, wires, cap and rotor...runs great but after it warms up and i'm stopped, idle tends to drop occasionally and feels a bit rough. Thanks in advanced!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry, looked around a little but didn't find anything. Anyone?
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Found this advice on a website:

When it is working, go to autozone.com and they have diagrams. Or go to http://www.MOTORLIT.COM.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Autozone didn't have any vacuum diagrams that I could find. Good info on the vehicle otherwise. You might try purchasing a chilton CD. They're usually only about $21.95 or so.
  5. ellis

ellis New Member

i'll see what i can figure out...i'll post any new info as i find it...thanks for the replies :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.