Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Vacuum hoses

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by 4theluvofgold, Oct 1, 2011.

1. 4theluvofgold

4theluvofgold New Member

I can't find where all the hoses go to. I got the heads, intake all back on. I had a kid help me and he didn't mark and tag where the hoses went. :no: Some were easy like PCV, and other obvious ones of certain lengths. Chilton has a vague small image. I'm trying to look at overall engine pictures but they blend in too well on some lines. Some things the manuals go through well, others are crazy.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

After I did this I found out I have the High Altitude model. That helped to clarify some missing links. I'll post pics of other questioned lines.