1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Valentines Day, Wht do Ya do?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

With the proverbial sweetheart day coming up fast, what are your plans to make her/him happy?
    Is it a romantic meal? Romantic trip? Flowers and candy? New Lingerie? A new Corvette?

Ok let us know what will set her/his world on fire and in return light up your night as well.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What do you think I do on V-day? I work on my truck, of course!
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Valentines Day is way overrated... You need one day out of the year to pay more attention to the person you care about, or buy them flowers, dinner or something?? Why can't you do it everyday?? I guess pink hearts and stuff animals are only good to give someone on Feb 14th..LOL... I am doing nothing, it is an ANTI-VALENTINES DAY, I am going to wash my Envoy in -10 degree weather in the wash bay, then go to a Hockey game with my friends, then off to the bar to have some drinks.. Maybe I will get some young guy to buy me a drink... There is my Valentine's Day spirit!! LOL Now that is a good day...
  4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

We closed on our house on V-D. In ten years or so, I'm get her some chocolate, or floor mats for her Burb, or go to a movie... Still some time left...
  5. Coach24

Excellent idea and less costly in most cases

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Ahh Cougar Day !
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

will get my wife some chocolates, and maybe a Blackberry Playbook.....something different than flowers....definitely
    going out to dinner as we got spoiled from Family @ Christmas with gift Cards and Certificates for 3 or 4 Restaurants
    in our area !!!!:glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

After giving your loved one her just desserts, you guys can look forward to March 14 ... the Valentine's day for guys, which is dubbed 'Steak & BJ Day'. I'm not kidding: http://www.steakandbjday.com/
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

March 14th is much better.

Anyway, nope dont do Valentines day. The wifes birthday is Feb 11th so she gets her stuff then. Plus my wife knows I think like Erica in that I dont need a special day to show my wife I love her.
  9. Coach24

Ah thats so sweet:sign0011: Good Idea to stay in good with the leader of the house.:rofl:
  10. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Thats exactly what I was gunna say.