1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Valve and Differential Covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jmckee6, Feb 11, 2013.

1. jmckee6

jmckee6 New Member

I am interested in some new Valve covers and a rear differential cover. Does anyone know where I can find some valve covers that would be chrome or aluminum with either "Chevrolet" or "350 Chevy" or something similar on them?

I am also looking for a read diff cover, either aluminum or chrome. I've seen some black and aluminum striped ones that look nice, but have no clue where they came from.

I've looked at LMC and JC Whitney, but they don't have much for my truck. Any other places to look at?

I have a 98 body style K 1500 with the 5.7 350. Thanks!
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Look at Summit for both parts.
    The Diff cover you described sounds kind of like a Mag Tec, 4 wheel parts used to carry them.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Yep Mag Hytec is the striped one, just bought one for my truck off of ebay. It has a dipstick, and drain plug. Mine also has a temperature sensor, that I wired to a gauge as well. Very over priced, but it's cool looking.