Valve and Differential Covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jmckee6, Feb 11, 2013.

  1. jmckee6

    jmckee6 Rockstar

    I am interested in some new Valve covers and a rear differential cover. Does anyone know where I can find some valve covers that would be chrome or aluminum with either "Chevrolet" or "350 Chevy" or something similar on them?

    I am also looking for a read diff cover, either aluminum or chrome. I've seen some black and aluminum striped ones that look nice, but have no clue where they came from.

    I've looked at LMC and JC Whitney, but they don't have much for my truck. Any other places to look at?

    I have a 98 body style K 1500 with the 5.7 350. Thanks!
  2. tbplus10

    tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

    Look at Summit for both parts.
    The Diff cover you described sounds kind of like a Mag Tec, 4 wheel parts used to carry them.
  3. TRPLXL2

    TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Yep Mag Hytec is the striped one, just bought one for my truck off of ebay. It has a dipstick, and drain plug. Mine also has a temperature sensor, that I wired to a gauge as well. Very over priced, but it's cool looking.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos