Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Very Cool Event! Cadillac Team Escalade Texas event this week

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Sep 19, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've been asked to be part of a Cadillac event this Thursday, very cool stuff.

GM is going to get 19 "local celebrities" (and I'm not one of them) to do a 3 hour-long ride and drive event for charity and they've asked me to ride around in one of the Escalades. I'm guessing they're going to get a mix of different people from sports celebrities to who knows? Actually,it's just a guess.

Here's the website: Team Escalade - Team Escalade

Here's the Press Release on it:

ANYONE have ANY IDEAS?

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Ok, someone let the cat out of the bag. TEAM CADILLAC ESCALADE is going to be lead by Drew Pearson, former Dallas Cowboy great and ring of honor member.

Drew Pearson (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm trying to learn more about this event. I'm very interesting in learning who the other 18 celebrities will be. Remember, these will be LOCAL Dallas (or Texas) celebrities. Anyone have any thoughts based on the charities that are listed?

3. ChevyFan

Ok, I just got the media list of all of the Big Names that are on here.

I'll post them up in the Cadillac Escalade (Chevy Tahoe) forum on this site in a short while.

4. mwatters

mwatters New Member

Very cool. I haven't been in an Escalade for years and would be curious to see what they've done to the interior. Be sure to post a follow up on the event and your experiences please!