1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Very first attempt at photoshop.....hahaha

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Scooter, Feb 1, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

hhjhk.jpg

OKay so what do yall thank...pretty Shtttyy I know haha my very first time playing around with adobe CS5

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

LOOKIN' GOOD SCOOT!! You can post a bigger pic if you want.. Kinda hard for us old people to see the pic... LOL I like the two tone, different... stands out :)

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd say for a first time with CS5, that looks pretty good. Keep at it and you'll be a professional 'shopper in no time flat.

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Planning future mods? It looks decent, I've seen much worse, don't worry lol.

5. Scooter

well for you old people that need lessons on GMTC< if you click the pic, it makes it bigger....just saying...Maybe you should play with it a bit.....LMAO hahaha

6. Scooter

Heres a few Future Mods....

IMAG0151.jpg IMAG0151.jpg
    Heres a Before heres an after...

CAn you name all things done????