1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vette servo with sonnax4th gear billet servo?

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by 03ChevyRidinHigh, May 7, 2011.

1. 03ChevyRidinHigh

03ChevyRidinHigh New Member

Hey I was wonder if I can run my Vette servo with a SONNAX 700R4 4L60E 4TH GEAR BILLET SERVO. Is it the same servo? I know the vette works with the 1-2. I figured I would ask some of you tranny guys before I made the order for the 4th gear servo. Someone please chime in and let me know if it will work. Thanks guys!
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

As far as I know you can run both. Every one I know that has the vette servo says it's the best $15 they have spent.
  3. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member 100 Posts

As far as I know you can run both.

Definitely the best $15 I've ever spent.
  4. racekid91

racekid91 New Member 100 Posts

I should have put this in when I rebuilt my transmission, is it worth it? Also, does anyone have a Vette Servo with a shift kit?
  5. clgoch187

clgoch187 New Member 100 Posts

does it change the shifts points then or what? and whats the gain? just wondering, i had my tranny rebuilt about 5 months ago....full rebuild, shift kit, new converter larger valve bodies