1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Victoria Secret Lingerie Fashion Show on tonight!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Nov 29, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

For all you boys out there... Victoria Secret Lingerie Fashion Show is on tonight.... Sexy Sexy Sexy!! * Even Girl's like it too! ;)
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Thats just cause they know it's something guys will buy without complaining too much about what it cost's.
    Come to think of it most guys will buy it even if it means they cant afford truck parts.
  3. IanF

IanF Member

Now Erica, how does all that skimpy fabric and lace keep you warm up in Fort St. John? Maybe when you were in the GTA it would have been fine!
  4. GMCErica

Haha! Well, as long as you wear a Trench coat, and really tall sexy boots, I think that you could make it work. I lived in Mississauga and Whitby for 30 years, and yes, it would have worked in T.O. But Fort st john, you need freakin' microfleece thermal underwear...and I know that, that ain't sexy at all... haha.. But, I know that I could rock it, if I needed to..haha
  5. TRANNY PRO

TRANNY PRO New Member

Wishing I was there & naturaly girls like ititoo. That's cool with me .LOL:sign0011:
  6. IanF

IanF Member

I had a look at the slide show from the event and I can only say one thing.

Don't these girls ever eat???? Damn, they are all so skinny! :shocked:
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

I have no doubt that you would look sexy in thermals or anything else for that matter.
    Some females make coveralls look good
  8. GMCErica

Its too cold to wear lace panties and g-string only in the winter time..haha... Those are for summer time... Ahh... your so nice, throwing around compliments to me... how sweet... and YES! I can rock microfleece thermals and winter boots...lol I don't know how sexy i would look in just that and a bra, but I would try... No cardiac arrest please! But I know CPR and First Aid, I could give you mouth to mouth if you pass out...haha
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

I just passed out! Do you need directions to my home?
  10. GMCErica

What I am going to do with you?? lol If I drive, it might take me a few days to a week to get from canada to usa.. Can you hold off, until I am closer??...bahahaha... I will just drive around screaming out your name, I am bound to find you eventually...lol People might think i am crazy, but a little crazy Canadian Chick, never hurt anyone...right...