Victoria Secret Lingerie Fashion Show on tonight!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Nov 29, 2011.

1. IanF

IanF Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey Erica, what is wrong with being crazy? I enjoy that thoroughly. Nothing like pink or red microfiber fleece on a cold winters day. The pink happens when you wash your red ones in the same load as your white ones. Been there done that and ya I got the pink Tshirt too.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well I will try to hold out till you get here

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

SO you like a little crazy eh?? Well, I got plenty of crazy here... I am proud Torontonian...at heart, now a British Columbian...lol I got a purple microfleece, and baby blue ones..haha, i have done that red to pink more then a few times, threw a red bra into the laundry by accident and everything turned pink... at least the bra was clean...lol You could rock the pink tshirt.. I GOT PINKED IN MARKHAM... (I miss korean BBQ in markham- cause I drove from whitby to markham)!! lol

4. IanF

IanF Rockstar 100 Posts

I try to get out with the guys at least once a month for Korean BBQ and then paintball or skating. There are soooo many good asian places to eat in Markham. I was in Shanghai a couple weeks ago and it felt just like home and yep I had Koprean BBQ there as well with a couple of colleagues.

5. Coach24

Nothin like good ole American BBQ.whether it be ribs, or brisket or just good ole burgers. Plan a trip to Reno next year for the cook off. Then you will know what heaven will be like.
    I think we need a GMTC lingerie show and BBQ. Whatcha think GMCerica? Maybe you could model those flannel pj's for us. Lol

6. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Cant agree any more with you. is there a reason they must use Anorexic looking runway models that would break in half if you laid on top of them?

7. Coach24

Skinny girls just aren't that attractive as they look unhealthy. I prefer some cushion and pliability. Curves are much more pleasant too look at. IMHO

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

X2, I am not as into the package as I am into the contents. Women are like peppers, they loll nice on the outside but will burn your ass if you are not careful.

9. Coach24

Agreed Caddiac.
    There seems to be a reason they call them hotties.
    But not all hotties will burn ya.
    Remedy is a nomax suit when you get close. Just in case

10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nomex suit: A.K.A. Kick ass divorce lawyer on retainer. I told my wife I was going to put the best one in town on retainer. She asked why. So I told her the truth. The guy is a monster, a real *******. But he will be my *******.........