1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Video - Farmers Insurance - ACCIDENT

Discussion in 'Chevy Car Forum' started by ChevyFan, Nov 17, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The situation with Farmers Insurance not covering a very clear claim has outraged me to the point where I have made the first video for GMTruckClub.com.

Watch and learn just how slimy I think Farmers is being on this transaction.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfnWKxkl3NA[/media]
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  2. ChevyFan

I'll try to upload a higher quality video tonight, YouTube compromised the quality just a little bit.
  3. ChevyFan

The bigger and higher quality video should post sometime tonight. YouTube takes a while to process it as it was nearly 1 GB.
  4. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Cool! Great production quality. Are you available to video weddings, parties?

Don't let 'em screw you!:grrrrrr:
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very good job but its not polite to point :rofl:

I see what your saying and agree she was waved on and proceeded without looking for herself. Happens all the time and unfortunately its a dangerous practice to proceed on someone elses judgement.
  6. ChevyFan

Newer higher-quality video posted. Watch it again.

She actually wasn't waved on. The witness who I called from the police report said that no one waved her on, she proceeded forward without looking and never saw me coming.
  7. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

looks like a clear cut case but of course it never is...Good luck.
  8. ChevyFan

Thanks, anyone that has a YouTube account that wants to rate it, please feel free. :) :great:
  9. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Anything new on your claim Steve?