Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

it occurred to me last night, that among our younger members, there may be those that enjoy a good game of one sort or another now and then, and that perhaps a post should be made were we can discuss playing games, strategies, tactics, what games we play, when/where we play them, and so on.

I myself play on xbox 360, and have a decent collection of the more popular titles.

a short incomplete list would be

Call of duty (mw 1,2,3 and black ops)
    halo (1,2,3,reach, anniversary, wars) (halo nut)
    left 4 dead (1,2)
    forza 3
    ace combat 6/janes advanced strike fighters
    crysis 2
    deadspace (1,2)
    Mass effect (1,2)
    orange box
    brutal legend

plus a few others.

also have a few Downloaded arcade games.
    my xbox 360 GT is Alex Rogan1 (no, not my real last name, no stalking me erica.... :lol:)

your welcome to shoot me a friend request if you like, or just talk shop in this thread.

Alex aka Roganinator (see what i did there? :rofl:)\
  2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

I don't play much anymore, but have myself a PS3 and this old PC monster. Only games I have for the PS3 is Gran Turismo 5 and Grand Theft Auto 4 as well as some random arcade games I downloaded. I have way too many games on the PC to list but hardly ever play them anymore. I mostly use the PS3 for Netflix now.
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

360! MK3T218 go ahead and add me, i have CoD MW, MW2, i had 2,3 but they got lost some where, Battlefield 3 (which is awesome imo), Medal of Honor, NHL10, Lego star wars the complete saga, Lego star wars 3 the clone wars, Lego indiana jones, Homefront, and thats all i can think of right now alex if youre near your box you should add me, im at work so i cant right now
  4. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 New Member 100 Posts

My gamer tag is TigersDL59, I'll add you Alex Rogan1. Man Ima Halo nut too, I have 1,2,3, Reach, Odst, Wars, and aniverssary. Also cant wait for halo4 in december. But im in college and as you can imagine i have lots of time for games. But besides halo ive got mw1,2, and 3. Then homefront, gears, nfs the run, burnout paradise, red dead redemption, ncaa 12,11,10, etc... And many more games. Ill say this is definetly a different post but i like it. :great:
  5. Scooter

Scooter New Member 100 Posts

I play a bit of this and s bit of that. So yall hit me up Scooten Ace. Just let me know who yeah are when adding.
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

PS3 Baby!! UFC, Madden Football, Hockey, Auto Racing, Rainbow Vegas, some shooting games.. I am more into the sports ones ( i can play the football with my eyes closed) LOL ... I use my PS3 for blue ray DVD's too.. Thats the advantage of having it...
  7. sgtsjj

how do you like NFS the run, ive been looking for a racing game and its up in the air right now, ive always been a NFS fan, but after the last few im not so sure
  8. Scooter

I like the online play but not a fan of the campain. Absolutely no customization need for speed is known for.
  9. sgtsjj

thats not fun at all, thats why i liked the games to begin with make the vehicle how you want it
  10. Scooter

I would def recommend renting if your interested. Don't buy .....