1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

LOL. But we all know that Rap is not music, it is just loud noise to irritate the old folks that can still hear:fighting0034:
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

got into the beta for Mass Effect 3 today, was a lot of fun. cant wait for the game to come out.

Alex
  3. JC8865

JC8865 Member

Not sure about younger..but Im in my 40's and play ARMA2...even have a server and teamspeak...military simulation..we play tactically and use ACE/ACRE Mods exclusively...great game...

JC
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ive heard of that, cant say as ive looked into it to much.

im in the army for real, so games like that are almost redundant.

Alex
  5. JC8865

JC8865 Member

I actually game with alot of guys still in the serveice...military gamers .org is one of them..the owner is overseas and runs the website and game server...Ive run into more service people playing arma2 than any other game..checkout youtube for it..its very cheap to get on steam..also checkout Bohemia Interactive..they are the designers..small company from czech republic..the great thing about it is its an open source game..wich means their sre hundreds of "mods" for it..easily downloadable and supported..weapons vehicles islands missions etc etc..

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?4-BI-MILITARY-GAMES-FORUMS

http://www.armaholic.com/

If your ever interested in giving it a try lemme know I can get you set up with Mods etc and your selcome on my server anytime..
    and Thankyou for your service!

JC
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

is it played on pc or console???
  7. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Its played on pc. 360.ps3 and pc i play it all on my spartime when im not working or out at my truck.i sold most of my console games since i dont play have of them im down to mw3 and black ops for 360 gt burgerburden. PS3 im playing skyrim, mw3, black ops, nfs the run, and uncharted 3 i only maybe played it for 15 min if that PSN -Big_Burden420. PC im only playing two games at the moment Star wars the old repulic and star craft 2
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ah ok...well i guess i wont be playing it then thanks for the info though....the old republic is an awesome game isnt it
  9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

from what i played so far i love it i havnt really had much time to play it though
  10. JC8865

JC8865 Member

PC only wich is why its so moddable...make your own missions design your own islands etc etc..