Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

glad to see this took off. the last nfs i played was on game cube.... now i feel old.... Lol.

Alex

2. NagRuTan

NagRuTan Rockstar

Greets,

Game tag is nagrutan for xbox and ps3 but I mostly play fps's and mmorp's on the computer. Hit me up if your into games like sto, swtor, eve........

Nag.

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You don't have to be a youngster to be a gamer. Heck, I used to play games on my Atari, or my Dad's TRS80. :gasp:
    Currently playing Battelfield3 on PS3. User name is bigalnase. Hit me up if you want a buddy. I like the choppers and tanks, but it helps if you have someone with you. Looking for a new game too, if anyone has any recommendations.

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

to bad you dont have xbox

5. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

As far as the game goes overall i don't like it, Im going back to nfs shift. You cant customize cars but there are some cool classics like the 1970 el camino, and the 68 boss 302. But you cant steer them. I would reccomend going with shift or shift 2. The run mode is fixed to where you cant lose, its absolutely impossible.

6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I first remember getting a N64 and thought it was awesome playing some Madden 99, NBA Courtside 99 & Mario Kart :happy:

Then had GameCube and it was okay, had all the NFS that came out

Now Xbox 360, COD (2,3,4), Dirt (1,2,3), and Forza 2 & 4

I play every once and a while but here is my gamertag: ItzGoneRain

Wonder where I got the name, that would be Family Guy :yes:

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Man you guys lost this old man Ataris ago.
    Frogger, centipede, pacman
    Haven't the slightest clue what ya all are talkin bout

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

see coach, we have these things called TVs, and we hook something called video game consoles to them, and thru the power of Magic we get pictures on these TVs in High Definition!

then we play these things called video games....

its pretty crazy. j/k. i know your not THAT old.... well, maybe.... :p

Alex

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I used to be a hardcore MMO player until a few years ago. Got bored with it. Console games just aren't as immersive...

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

HD?I thought that was a 2500 Chevy. I see ads for the Chevy HD all the time on this thing they call a laptop. Damn thing won't stay on my lap though. So yes I put it on a table or desk.
    But it is real cool like the worlds best library. Now I need to learn to read. No need for writin' any more the laptop thing has keys , no not like car keys, these little black buttons that have letters on them. way cooler than them #2 pencils.