1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yep, except I prefer not to pay for playing online. :no:
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

IMO, id rather pay for a better service and get some things for free, then all of it for free and, again IMO, a worse service.

Alex
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

So what is the best video game system out there. My son had ps3 and then Xbox and then I really lost track, or interest can't quite remember. I will go take my Alzheimer's medication now.
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

I just got an Xbox360 for christmas. My username of course is FrigginNoodles. Feel free to send me a friend request. I usually play Battlefield 3, and by play I mean get killed like crazy, but I'm learning.
  5. Coach24

I dont like getting killed but I do like killing suckers but my thumbs cant handle it any more or women for that matter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.:rofl:
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i play battlefield all the time if you add me MK3T218 ill try and help you out a little bit
  7. Mzarb28

Mzarb28 New Member

I'm 34 still gaming, XBox, MW3 and Battlefield 3, gamer tag Wh1te2Ch0c0late !!
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

like i said with noddles add me up and ill try to remember to add you, i play BF3

gamer tag is MK3T218
  9. Coach24

yup sarge can play and get paid to do it and he just tells the Sisters:lol: that it is new security technology he is trying out.
  10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good point, although aside from online gaming, I really don't use the system. Then again, I like the Kinetic system. Too bad the Move is so lame. If I didn't already have the PS3, I'd probably be getting an XBox.