Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep, except I prefer not to pay for playing online. :no:

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

IMO, id rather pay for a better service and get some things for free, then all of it for free and, again IMO, a worse service.

Alex

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

So what is the best video game system out there. My son had ps3 and then Xbox and then I really lost track, or interest can't quite remember. I will go take my Alzheimer's medication now.

4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I just got an Xbox360 for christmas. My username of course is FrigginNoodles. Feel free to send me a friend request. I usually play Battlefield 3, and by play I mean get killed like crazy, but I'm learning.

5. Coach24

I dont like getting killed but I do like killing suckers but my thumbs cant handle it any more or women for that matter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.:rofl:

6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i play battlefield all the time if you add me MK3T218 ill try and help you out a little bit

7. Mzarb28

Mzarb28 Member

I'm 34 still gaming, XBox, MW3 and Battlefield 3, gamer tag Wh1te2Ch0c0late !!

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

like i said with noddles add me up and ill try to remember to add you, i play BF3

gamer tag is MK3T218

9. Coach24

yup sarge can play and get paid to do it and he just tells the Sisters:lol: that it is new security technology he is trying out.

10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good point, although aside from online gaming, I really don't use the system. Then again, I like the Kinetic system. Too bad the Move is so lame. If I didn't already have the PS3, I'd probably be getting an XBox.