Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

when ever you start the run let us know what you think about it....have yet to get a racing game lol
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

i liked forza 3 pretty good, been meaning to play it more lately.

Alex
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

so when are you going to get battlefield 3 lol??
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

I am obsessed with my PS3 Madden Football!! lol
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

should get a box, and BF3 so i can kick your Azz
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

YOU WISH!!! I would stomp on that like no-ones business... You would be eating the grass as you lay on your face.... BAHAHAHA!! I play almost everyday... Woot!!! Us Canadian Girls, like to play tackle football too!! You want me to tackle you?? *wink
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

hahahahahhahaha you wish you would be able to beat me...wouldnt happen :money:
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

i wish erica would beat me
  9. Sierraowner5.3

dear lord, im not even gonna comment on this one.

Alex
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

haha hes so obsessed with it alex there is no point...
  11. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Obsessed? .. OMG! Now, i know that we aren't talking about Video-gaming here... lol I am not going to beat anyone... Alex, I am not even going to comment on that post... LOL
    Keeping the thread alive... UFC Baby!!! woot!!!
  12. Sierraowner5.3

>.> <.< O.O

Alex
  13. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????/:neutral:???????????????????/////:fighting0040:???????????????????????????:gasp:
  14. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

coach what the heck.....Alex you need to get battlefield lol. figginnoodles and brownpats have it if we could get all four of us playing im sure we would be able to destory the other team
  15. Scooter

Scooter New Member

hahaha I think a good game of tackle football would be fun, you down Erica, I promise not to be to ruff.....From what I heard you may be an officer of the law, but I think that would just make it even more fun...ha.ha Coach can always ref....lmao
  16. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Okay Scooter, your on dude!! I never back down from a challenge, and yes, I am an Officer of the law, but I play no holds bar typa football, down and dirty.. haha.... I don't think that you wanna play ruff with me, I might have to tackle you... LOL Are you down for that???
    You want Coach to ref? Not fair, he will side with you, and call penalties on me, probably make me strip or something, instead of yards... bahahaha!!
  17. Scooter

Scooter New Member

first off Officer, I happen to be a 6ft6 240Ibs former Marine....I So Hell yeah Im down....and stripping for yards yeah thats gonna be hella fun to watch...
  18. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Scooter ill be the ref for you guys!! and ill be recording it too
  19. Scooter

Scooter New Member

Well ****, I better get a good ole fresh high and tight for that, I'm sure it would be the biggest hit on youtube since the singing babies....haha
  20. zigger215

zigger215 New Member

Hey my gamer tag is the same as my ID here accept with a lower case z. Haha. I'm just getting into Cod mw3. Before that I spent all my time playing left for dead with friends and halo 3. Add me if your down for l4d on expert or halo 3 matchmaking!