1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

fair enough, the wife and i have a ps3 as well, cheap blu-ray and she likes a few ps3 exclusive games so. to each their own!

im persoanlly stoked for Mass Effect 3. found out a few things last couple of days that have me excited!

Alex
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When is ME3 due out? I need to pickup a new game.
  3. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 3 Years 500 Posts

they have PS3 now?........:neutral:
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

does PS stand for play station?
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yep its been out for a few years

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

yes coach PS stands for play station...maybe as a prize for getting that ill convince erica to give you a back rub
  6. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 3 Years 500 Posts

Just kidding about PS3, I had a PS2 and gave it to a kid for helping move furnitue . Fingers too stiff and slow to handle the controls and not talented enough to get to the upper levels. Had Grand Tourismo , NASCAR , NHRA and WW2 Warbirds
  7. sgtsjj

nice grand tourismo was an awesome game, before i got my 360 i had a ps2 it was a great console, but didnt survive iraq lol, i cant even remember what games i had for it
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

So does this mean Board games are going to be extinct in a few years?
    I been trying to get a rub down from Erica but she just isn't feelin it. Shoot she can rub my chest with that vapor rub crap. And then maybe I can reciprocate and do hers just for prevention purposes.
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

^^^^^

good lord....

Alex
  10. sgtsjj

youre really stuck on this arent you old man?