Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

fair enough, the wife and i have a ps3 as well, cheap blu-ray and she likes a few ps3 exclusive games so. to each their own!

im persoanlly stoked for Mass Effect 3. found out a few things last couple of days that have me excited!

Alex

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When is ME3 due out? I need to pickup a new game.

3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

they have PS3 now?........:neutral:

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

does PS stand for play station?

5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yep its been out for a few years

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

yes coach PS stands for play station...maybe as a prize for getting that ill convince erica to give you a back rub

6. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Just kidding about PS3, I had a PS2 and gave it to a kid for helping move furnitue . Fingers too stiff and slow to handle the controls and not talented enough to get to the upper levels. Had Grand Tourismo , NASCAR , NHRA and WW2 Warbirds

7. sgtsjj

nice grand tourismo was an awesome game, before i got my 360 i had a ps2 it was a great console, but didnt survive iraq lol, i cant even remember what games i had for it

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

So does this mean Board games are going to be extinct in a few years?
    I been trying to get a rub down from Erica but she just isn't feelin it. Shoot she can rub my chest with that vapor rub crap. And then maybe I can reciprocate and do hers just for prevention purposes.

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

^^^^^

good lord....

Alex

10. sgtsjj

youre really stuck on this arent you old man?