1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Video game wonder post of awsome ness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Jan 8, 2012.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i dont know if they make the kind of video games you are thinking.........atleast ive never seen them
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

i bet they could make big money
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

maybe some sort of WII game with a attachment? :-D

just got done going thru dead space 2 again. decided its alot cheaper to play thru a game I already have then go get a new one.

Alex
  4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

I'm on 360 and play battlefield 3, add me BrownPats420
  5. Coach24

Is that Hiway 360?:neutral:
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yes sometimes just re playing a game is much better...haha if WII did that then id have to go out and buy a WII but that would be a great marketing strategy

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

hey add me MK3T218...i havent been playing BF3 much lately but im trying to get back on to play more
  7. Coach24

Hey let methy play , maybe he will stay home
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welll that sucks. just got it for christmas (NFS the run). PS3 guy and have all the NFS games, but dont ever get to play much. Only half way thru Hot Pursuit that I got for my birthday a year and a half ago :no::rofl:
  9. reston

reston New Member

Minesweeper oh my gosh! I have totally forgotten that this game has existed but I used to play this the whole day when I was younger, well it's really an old game now, but a classic. I think I should give it a try. At the moment I'm playing Skyrim, this is really one of my favorite games in the last months!
  10. Coach24

Thanks for making me feeel young Dang I thought it was new.