1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Video of me getting unstuck...

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by weswins, Dec 11, 2010.

1. weswins

weswins New Member

This is the result of not having a spotter and not knowing whats on the other side of the thing you're crawling over.... Thankfully I found a big a$$ jeep to pull me out (running a chevy 350 in his jeep) and then we managed to convince him to try the mound backwards
    The nice hitch cover was later ripped out in one hell of a mud pit and never seen again! :lol:

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM6PpwlDdzY

2. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I think i'm going to have to have 3 Chevy trucks eventually...Sandy (my current 03 (with a lot more engine eventually)), a dropped/bagged C-10 and a mid 90s beast of a off-roader :) Wish I could play in the mug sometimes!

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for the vid weswins.

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the video! I love watching offroading videos. Looks like you guys had a pretty good time out there too.

5. nos351wcm

nos351wcm Rockstar

Yeah how bout it looks like you guys did have fun haha

6. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Fun to watch-and since it was a SBC that pulled you out no disgrace in that.
    Heck under all that mud and not too shiny paint, I really couldn't tell that was a Jeep!

I'm oldish-59- so fun to watch, but I don't think I would find it fun to do-not in that Canadian cold and mud.
    Thanks
    Charlie