1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIP Event "Chevy After Dark". State Fair of Texas. Monday 9/30 - Corvette Stingray

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

GM is giving me a bunch of tickets to the "Chevy After Dark" event at the State Fair of Texas from 6:00 until 8:30 PM on Monday Sep 30th.

WHAT IS the "Chevy After Dark?" EVENT?
    This is a private VIP group where they shut down this course to the rest of the fair, so there's no waiting when we test drive these vehicles around the road and off-road tracks that they have setup.

WHAT VEHICLES WILL I GET TO DRIVE?
    Vehicles include the new

2014 Corvette Stingray
    2014 Silverado 1500 4WD
    2014 Impala
    2014 Cruze diesel

... there may be others as well.

IS THERE ANY COST?
    No, it's FREE, and right now I'm trying to give out the tickets in pairs of two, just to make things easy. Not only that, but to make it even cooler ... you not only get into the fair that night with free food and drink coupons, but they're going to give you tickets to come back to the fair on another day as well.

CONTACT ME ASAP!
    I'm going to open this up on Facebook and Twitter pretty soon, but I figured that I would ask people on here first. I'm getting 20 tickets total, but it's a Monday night and I think everyone has to be over 18 to drive.

If you're LOCAL, can make it on a Monday night at 6:00 PM in Dallas, Texas ... and want to go, let me know.

2014-silverado-1500-photo-exterior-stage-1920x1080-14.jpg corvette-stingray-xl.jpg 2014-chevrolet-impala-016-opt.jpg 2014-cruze-clean-turbo-diesel-opt.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

... ok looks like 6 of the tickets have been taken. Wow, that was fast. We have a total of 20 so don't be shy about asking for one.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm in for 2!
  3. ChevyFan

You got Em. I'll send you apm with the details.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm working on an email blast for tonight that will feature this event in it, but I'm also going to list this up on the Facebook page soon as well.
  4. ChevyFan

We have given away about 1/2 of the tickets. Let me know if you want in on this before I open it up to Facebook and/or a mass email.
  5. GSPKurt

GSPKurt New Member

I'd like 2, please!!
  6. ChevyFan

Sorry, I have to ask the dumb question ... you'll be in Dallas on Monday 9/30 at 6:30 PM? If so, we'll get you signed up.
  7. GSPKurt

GSPKurt New Member

It's not a dumb question. It'll give me and my wife a reason to get out of Florida for a couple of days.
  8. ChevyFan

Ok, you're on the list. We've got maybe another 10 spots so everyone else had better hurry up!
  9. gotsthabeef

gotsthabeef New Member

I'd like 2 please!
  10. ChevyFan

Ok, you got em. I can see your location says "Dallas" ... so I won't ask the dumb question. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so looks like we have 8 more spots available.