1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIP Event "Chevy After Dark". State Fair of Texas. Monday 9/30 - Corvette Stingray

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Sep 10, 2013.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Seems that way.
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

jealous. if i would've seen this a while back i would SO be in!

But.. going to florida this weekend to meet the girlfriend's father... SEE Y'ALL IN THE KEYS!!! haha
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The event is TONIGHT.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok everyone, see you tonight. I'm getting the Traverse washed and cleaned up right now so hopefully I won't be too embarrassed that it's so dirty. Hopefully a few of you will show up with your GMTC window decals, and if you don't have one I'll have a small stash of them to give out. :)
  4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Yeah... but the travel from Midland, plus getting permission from the bosslady, plus taking days off the 3-8th for Florida = no go for me haha. Have a blast there!
  5. ChevyFan

At least one person just told me that they didn't get any information on this event. So, if you are scheduled to go, please let me know if you didn't get the attachments in your email account.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the attachments for tonight's event, along with the information for what to do when you get there.

We still have open spots, so let me know if you still want to come.

Attached Files:

6. asmirk

asmirk New Member

I just got all my information. I was getting a little nervous.
  7. ChevyFan

Here's a sneak peek photo for what the course looks like, courtesy of Motorama Live.

3g8PK.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, glad you got it. See you there.

Also, looks like we had a couple of people cancel, so if you're coming to the event and have friends and/or family that want to come, just let me know. We had 20 spots total allotted, so we can add a few more in, but we just have to know in advance and send them to GM.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops. Just reread the invite and parking is not covered. GM folks are in their way though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at the event and Tim (@tbplus10) is out on the course right now.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks for hooking us up Steve.
    Even though I initially was only interested in the new trucks I ended up driving a Silverado CrewCab, Camero, Impala, and the Corvette Stingray, twice, its always fun driving other peoples expensive cars, especially when you know youll never be able to afford them.
    Also got to see the new Silverado High Country?
    And two concept Chevy Silverado trucks, an apocalypse based truck and a Fire Fighter themed truck.
    Again thanks Steve I had a good time.
  9. ChevyFan

Here's the pics I snapped of you and me ... and a few other shots as well.

20130930_191726.jpg 20130930_200320.jpg 20130930_205932(0).jpg 20130930_210127.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray ... listen to that thing purr. More videos and photos tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who went. Did you have a good time?