vision wheels

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by dshewy14, Aug 3, 2010.

1. dshewy14

dshewy14 Rockstar 100 Posts

I've been thinking bout putting some new wheels on my truck and i ran across some vision 375 warriors and directtirediscounter.com. I was woundering if any of you'll were running them or ever had and how they were, thanks

2. Grey-02-Z71

Grey-02-Z71 New Member

I have the ones you are talking about. I bought them with new tires at discount tire on my 02 Z71. I really like them so far, Only had them a few mos, But they are a nice wheel! IMO Cannot comment on lifespan but they get lots of compliments. Look pretty solid construction wise. I like them alot more than the OEM aluminum rims i had.

3. dshewy14

ok thanks man I ordered mine this morning and should be here tommorrow. could you post a pic of your I'd like to see what they look like on a truck

4. Grey-02-Z71

Grey-02-Z71 New Member

Sorry it's at the shop right now and it wont get it back till tomorrow, When I get it back from the shop I can.

5. dshewy14

ok I got mine today and I'm going to try and get them put on tommorrow. did your come with plastic hub rings? for some reason I was thinking they were metal but I got plastic so I didn't know