Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Visitors last night

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Sep 30, 2008.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

About 2:30 this morning while I was working on the computer Captain Jack Sparrow (the wifes cat) started bugging me and trying to gt me to follow him downstairs, I followed him and when he got near the corner of the kitchen he went into a low crawl and started meowing at me, so to amuse him I did the low crawl around the corner with him, after we went around the corner I immediately saw what was bothering him:
    [​IMG]
    I got my camera and took a few pics. This little fella was curious about the flash:
    [​IMG]
    and ended up face into the sliding glass door:
    [​IMG]

2. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

a 410'll take care of those.

3. tbplus10

I dont mind'em, they keep the neighbors dogs out of the back yard at night, they make a great alarm sytem for anyone sneeking around, and they dont bother anything. Plus my grandaughter gets a kick out of watching them.

4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

them....so there were 2 right?

5. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wonderful attitude! Nothing wrong with guests in the backyard if they aren't a danger to you.

Love that they pretty much sat there and posed (even smiled!?) for pictures. Hope the cat didn't get too freaked out at the size of those 'mice'!

6. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yeah, i wouldn't have a problem with em either....except when they eat your garden. Them and the deer....adn the rabbit (took care of that one with a pellet gun). I had NO okra because of the deer...NONE

7. tbplus10

4 in the pic and 1 hiding around the corner that was camera shy.

8. tbplus10

I live a 1/2 mile from a lightly populated large lake, 50 ft from a 300+ acre wilderness and nature area, and 5 miles from a lot of large cattle ranch's.
    In addtition to racoons we get rabbits, possum, snakes, birds of prey, coyotes, and armadillo's. A neighbor spotted a small doe in the school yard across the street last year but we havent seen her since then.

9. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sounds like a great place to live! I'm a hunter, but I also love just watching wildlife.

10. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Member

Thats crazy, they aren't frightened by you at all.