1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Visual and Performance Modification Recommendations

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Alaskan, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Alaskan

Alaskan New Member

Hey everyone.

I am looking for your input. Post what you have in and on your truck. Pics

Basically I want something that will make my truck more unique, while also keeping the warranty.

Thanks
  2. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 New Member

Suggestion.... Post up some pics and details about your truck. This might help generate some ideas that are specific to your vehicle. I'll be watching this thread because I just bought my '07 and am currently researching mods and upgrades! :great:

EDIT: I looked at your profile and saw that you have an '06 Silverado Crew Cab Z71.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I know you have the same body style as my truck, so I have a pretty good idea of where to start. As far as uniqueness goes I think one of the coolest things I have ever owned is my Diamondback tonneau cover, that thing gets more looks than you would ever imagine. People are fascinated by the shiny diamopndplate and the design, when they saw the cover open with the rollbar attached they would just stand there and stare. Other than that my truck was pretty simple in design, here are some cool pictures of the cover in it's glory.

BTW- It holds 1,600 lbs. on top of it, and I actually had my Polaris 800 on top of it a few times for fun. So it's not just for looks either, it is more functional than any cover on the market.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]