1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Volunteers Needed!

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, May 31, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hi Everyone,

Well, after two weeks or asking and posting/threading all over the forum, I have gotten no replies from anyone. I need two volunteers for the summer truck meets to take the custom banners I designed to the meets. No-one is willing to volunteer to take them, so I am asking again, would someone please volunteer to take the following banners?

MID-WEST MEET

ONTARIO MEET

All the other meets are covered, please PM me or message if you can.

THANKS... MEETS ARE 64 DAYS AWAY!!!
  2. GMCErica

Wow! 74 views and not one response nor one volunteer.. thanks guys!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Well Erica I thought I was moving up to the Wife and My Dogs up in Il by the time the GTG happens But I think I will still be in NJ. If I did I would have been more then happy to do this for you.. :glasses:
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

eirca, u know i would if i was going to either one of those.

COME one people, help erica out, she did A TON of work for the meet ups, lend a hand!

Alex
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

E, I would do it but they are the same date as west. And I have banner duty out here.:happy:
  6. Tried sending a PM. But...[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
    • GMCErica has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Let me know and I will send my address.
  7. GMCErica

HAHAHA!! sorry, too many messages.... i had to delete a ton of them... too many stalkers... Kidding!!! :)
  8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

I would but im hitting up the one in the northeast
  9. GMCErica

thanks to all those who are going to the meets and are volunteering already... The members make the meets!! :)
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

getting closer to summer meets