VOTE Vote for the April 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 2, 2012.

?

Vote for the April 2012 ROTM

Poll closed Apr 30, 2012.
  1. SWAT13

40 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. Cheez

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. gabethesvg

23 vote(s)
    27.4%
  4. donyms

13 vote(s)
    15.5%
  1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Good weather has a way of taking truck drivers to the hills, beaches, and anywhere else they can play. Just got back from the mountains today as I needed some down time and took some wildlife shots of several deer and blue jays.
    Gas prices keep some closer to home but we all still find away to go for a meanungful drive.

My vote is in, crunch time I know, but it is done.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congratulations Swat on the ROTM win, what a blow out. You deserved the win even though you were up against a fine group. Enjoy :great:

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

grats [MENTION=53586]SWAT13[/MENTION].

good run of trucks.

Alex

4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:Yes Swat .... congrats,,, and to all the other April rides you all stand out as well, all top notch trucks and worthy of this recondition... Great jobs on all the rides... And respect from another truck junky & Mystic......

5. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

thank you Don........

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Thanks Alex.......

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Thank you Dirty Dog....................

6. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

Thanks guys means alot getting my full exhaust done this weekend headers sure helped ill have to get some vids up. good race look like i came in short :( better luck next time i guess....

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Is the voting closed on this thread yet?

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yes, please take a look at the top right area of the thread where it states "This poll is closed." It's kind of hard to find but it is placed right next to where it mentions the number of voters.