1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VOTE Vote for the December 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Dec 1, 2012.

?

Vote for Ddecember 2012 ROTM

Poll closed Dec 31, 2012.
  1. Enkeiavalanche

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Wayne58

9 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. SouthEastBeast

26 vote(s)
    39.4%
  4. sgtsjj

8 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Enkeiavalanche:
    Year/Make/Model: 08 Chevy Avalanche Z71
    Powertrain: 5.3 With K&N, Corsa, and Superchips
    Lifted/Lowered: Stock height
    Tires/Rims: Enkei Rims What else would they be?? LOL Pirelli AT Tires
    Top 5 Mods: Hellwig sway bars, Sylvania bulbs all around, Ram Air hood, IPCW Tail light, Snug Top Cap
    Next Planned Mod: New Fog Lights
    To see more pictures: Click Here

‚Äč[​IMG]

Year/Make/Model:
    2010 Silverado LT
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Powertrain:[/COLOR] [I]5.3 L, 6sp, 3:42 gears
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Lifted/Lowered: [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Stock[/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Tires/Rims: [/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]
    17X9 Moto Metal 955's; BFG AT's in LT265/70R17[B][I][B][I][B][B][I]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Top 5 Mods:[/COLOR][I] Tires & Wheels, Bull Bar & Lights, Line-X & Bed Extender, Leather Upgrade w/Heaters, Color matched Hard Tonneau
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Next Planned Mod:[/B][/COLOR][B][I] Cat Back Duals
    [B][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures: [/COLOR][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]
    Click Here[B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B]
    [IMG]http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46410&d=1354035994[/IMG]

[B][U][SIZE=3][I]

SouthEastBeast:
    [/I][/SIZE][/U][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana]Year/Make/Model:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana] 2011 Chevorlet Silverado LTZ[/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B]Powertrain: [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B]5.3 Gas 3.73 Gears
    [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B]Lifted/Lowered:[/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B] 6" Fabtech with 1/2" Extra in the rear for true level
    [/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B]Tires/Rims: [/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B]Fuel Maverick Chrome with Toyo M/T 35/12.50R/22s
    [/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B]Top 5 Mods:[/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B] Fabtech Lift Kit, 22 Inch Fuel Wheels, Hypertech Programmer, Triple Stack Train Horns, Tint
    [/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B][B]Next Planned Mod: [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana][B][B][B][B][B]RE-Gear
    [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures: [/COLOR][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]
    Click Here[B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B]
    [IMG]http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44266&d=1348942579[/IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________
    [B][U][SIZE=3][I]sgtsjj:
    [/I][/SIZE][/U][I][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Year/Make/Model: [/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#000000]1999 Silverado[/COLOR][/B][B][I]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Powertrain:[/COLOR] 4.8 Li V8[I]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Lifted/Lowered: [/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B][I]3 inch body lift and 3/4 ton leaf springs[/I][/B]
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Tires/Rims: [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]3[/COLOR][I][B][I]05/65R17 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ on 17inch Mickey Thompson side biter's[/I][/B]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Top 5 Mods:[/COLOR][I] [B][I]Rims/tires, HID projector headlights, CB, CAI, and LED tailgate light strip[/I][/B]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Next Planned Mod:[/B][/COLOR][B][I] Leveling Kit
    [B][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures: [/COLOR][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]
    Click Here[B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B]
    [IMG]http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46526&d=1354289183[/IMG]

[/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B]
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

voted! wasnt hard for me......

Alex
  3. Wayne58

Wayne58 New Member

I Voted for Me of course but Good Luck (bon chance) to the other three entries >>> lot's of competition>
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Voted.... Some real competition out there this month... SE Beast Thats one hell of a Silverado.....

Good Luck to all....:great:
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

voted .....................awesome picks again to have to choose from....Brian
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

alright lets get those votes in!!!
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got my vote in, again a great looking group of trucks - tough choice......... Good luck to all of you....... :glasses:
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

9. Votes in. Congrats to everyone who was nominated. Great looking rides this month. Best of luck to you all.
  10. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Voted. Got good contestants this month.