1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VOTE Vote for the December 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Dec 1, 2012.

?

Vote for Ddecember 2012 ROTM

Poll closed Dec 31, 2012.
  1. Enkeiavalanche

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Wayne58

9 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. SouthEastBeast

26 vote(s)
    39.4%
  4. sgtsjj

8 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL! :great:
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5 days left.....it's still a very close race.
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My votes in:great:
  4. Wayne58

Wayne58 New Member

I just want to say thank you too those who voted for "shorty" in ROTM >>> Congrats to the winners and it was a honour too be chosen >>> A Healthy Happy and proporous New Year to all >
  5. SouthEastBeast

SouthEastBeast New Member ROTM Winner

Gunnin, I hear that some people with 35's are burning over 2000rpm "+" on the highway at 65mph or so. I had my Hypertech installed at the same time as the lift and rims and havent altered anything since. But I can tell you with the cruise set to 70mph I am turning exactly 1600rpm. I think that may be the biggest advantage (I do also have the six speed trans). I do hope to change out the gears this year to 4.56 and that was a factor in choosing the MaxEnergy, it'll also make those corrections when the time comes. Let me know if you have other questions! AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE VOTES THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

my votes in,,,, sweet Rides as always... Good luck all
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for all the Votes.. It is a Close one.. Happy New Years to all.. [​IMG] We all have Nice Trucks....and are all Winners......:great:
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts