1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VOTE For The February 2013 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 1, 2013.

?

VOTE For The February 2013" ROTM

Poll closed Feb 28, 2013.
  1. DSFLOYD

10 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. FRIGGINNOOLES

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. MOOVGO

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. 2011LASERBLUE

25 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

DSFLOYD

Year/Make/Model: 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
    Powertrain: 6.0 w/ 4l80E
    Lifted/Lowered: 6-7" Procomp lift. Swapped 4" Block with Add a Leaf for 5" Superlift Block W/ Add a Leaf and Air Bags
    Tires/Rims: 315/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT on 16x8 VTech Raptor Wheels
    Top 5 Mods: Lift, Firestone Air Bags, Magnaflow Exhaust, AirRaid MIT, EGRUSA Fender Flares
    Next Planned Mod: Tru-Cool 40k Trans Cooler, Or Compressor And In Dash Controls For Airbags
    To see more pictures:
    Click Here

[​IMG]

FRIGGINNOOLES
    Year/Make/Model: 2007 Silverado Classic 1500
    Powertrain: Stock 5.3
    Lifted/Lowered: Leveled
    Tires/Rims:
    Factory 17" Rims Cooper ATR 315s
    Top 5 Mods: Cleared and Painted Headlights, Custom Overhead Switch Panel, Cab Lights, Painted Dash, and Tool Box.
    Next Planned Mod: Adding a Snowplow
    To see more pictures: Click Here

[​IMG]

MOOGVO:
    [B][I][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Year/Make/Model:[/COLOR][/B][/I][/B][B][B][I][B][COLOR=#000000] 1995 Chevrolet K1500[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Powertrain: [/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    4.3L V6/5-Speed Manual[B][B][I][B][B]
    [B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Lifted/Lowered:[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    Factory Height[B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Tires/Rims: [/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    2003 16" stock Silverado/Tahoe/Suburban Aluminum[B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=2]Top 5 Mods: [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    245/75/16 Cooper AT3 All Terrain tires.[B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Next Planned Mod: [/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    Bluetooth Stereo, Lanzar Vector powered 8" subwoofer, Tinted Rear Window, 1996 Style Dashboard Power Center, Woodgrain Trimmed Interior/Gauges
    Next Planned Mod: V8 Swap... Unsure wh
    ich Engine. probably a 6.0 LS Engine.
    [B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
    [B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures:[U] [URL="http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=21616"]Click Here[/URL][/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]

[B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][COLOR=#00ff00]

[/COLOR][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    [​IMG]

2011LaserBlue
    Year / Make / Model 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
    Powertrain: 5.3l V8 - 4x4
    Lifted:
    4" Suspension lift from BDS
    Tires / Rims:
    305/55/20 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac/Ultra Baron 20x9
    Top 5 Mods:
    Gibson Dual Extreme Exhaust, Recon Cab/ 3rd Brake Light, Recon "White Lightning" Tailgate Bar, K&N 63 Series Aircharger Intake, Color Matched Emblems
    Next Planned Mod(s)
    33x12.50x20 Toyo Open Country MT, Gibson Stainless Headers, Recon Smoked LED Tail Lights, Rigid Light Bar,
    [B][B][I][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][B][I][COLOR=#00ff00]To see more pictures: [URL="http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=22403"]Click Here[/URL]

[/COLOR][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B]
    [​IMG]
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My Vote is in..... Good Luck to all....
  3. barefoot greg

barefoot greg New Member 100 Posts

very nice group of trucks this go round, gonna be a tough choice, i may have to sleep on this one! lol

Good luck to everyone!
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Voted! Good luck to all.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good luck, all!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good luck Everyone!!

Voted for DSFloyd, always been one of my favorites!!

This is probably the best group of trucks I have seen in a while.
  7. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Off to a Good Start...:great:.....Lets Keep the Votes Coming!!!
  8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Great looking trucks and an honor to have been nominated. This is honestly a tough choice for me...

I have always really liked DsFloyd's truck. The lift is crazy, the wheels are killer, and I can only imagine how good that exhaust sounds.

It's awesome to see Moovgo's 95 in the running. He keeps that truck so clean. His mods are always very tasteful and well planned.

2011LaserBlue's truck is the nicest color blue I have ever seen. The black cab lights, towing mirrors, and wheel choice makes it really unique and just looks tough as hell.

Good luck to everyone! I think I just may be voting for someone else this time. :neutral:
  9. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Got my vote in, but as always it was a difficult choice due to all the great trucks.
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Voted and good luck guys!!