1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VOTE For The February 2013 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 1, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

?

VOTE For The February 2013" ROTM

Poll closed Feb 28, 2013.
  1. DSFLOYD

10 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. FRIGGINNOOLES

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. MOOVGO

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. 2011LASERBLUE

25 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

I want Laserblue's truck
  2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member 100 Posts

Thanks! You did an excellent job with your truck as well!

Can't get a much better compliment than that, thank you!

Thank you for all the support everyone! And good luck to all! Very good looking group of trucks this round! I'm expecting this to be a tight race!
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good luck to all of you. As always a great selection of trucks.
  4. SouthEastBeast

SouthEastBeast New Member

Always a tough a choice.... but man that blue.... Good luck everyone!!!
  5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

Wow what another hard month. Had to go with Laserblue... that color... me want...
  6. devil_doc7721

devil_doc7721 New Member

get em laserblue
  7. lonelywolf858

I never seem to find the exact truck I want. Yours was what I was looking for when I got my last one. I could only find red, black, white, and tan. Never blue. Now I'm finding blue trucks without a problem. Just my luck I guess.
  8. 2011laserblue

GM didn't really have a blue available on this body style until this year with the blue topaz (which is similar to mine...just a little darker, seems not to "pop" as much). I mean they always had the imperial blue..but thats navy.

I cannot believe GM didn't market laser blue metallic more. You see it on some impalas, but just some. Many did not even know that it was an option on the trucks. If I didn't work at a Chevy dealer...I wouldn't have either.

Thank you for the votes and compliments everyone! :glasses:
  9. lonelywolf858

I've seen the laser blue on about every model, just in really low quantities. I have loved it since first sight and was going to paint my '96 that color after its accident. Unfortunately it was totaled out. I want to order a brand new '14 or '15 and plan on getting it in laser blue.
  10. 2011laserblue

Low quantities because it wasn't marketed...again I have no idea why. Could be that you couldn't just get the color, It was the "laser blue metallic special edition" on the trucks, and the upgrade was $2,595.

I've seen it on only one or two sierras, maybe 2 or 3 tahoes, no suburbans. I've seen it on impalas and cobalts as well...but not very many.

The package on the trucks included a polished exhaust tip, chrome recovery hooks (which I painted black on mine, thought it looked stupid), chrome door handles, mirrors, side steps, and 20" wheels.

The color "package" is no longer available. I remember it being on the website for the 2010 model year, but not for 2011.

Now the similar color is "blue topaz" which is available on the 13's and will also be available on the 2014's. If you go to chevy's website the z-71 is in blue topaz. Can't really tell from the website, but the blue is a little bit deeper than mine. The laser blue really seems to pop, while blue topaz is more deep, but not as deep as imperial blue, which is navy.​