Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Vote for the July 2013 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jul 2, 2013.

?

Vote for the July ROTM

Poll closed Jul 31, 2013.
  1. KyleZ71

25 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. barefoot greg

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. reggiecab2000

6 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. ChromeSilver02

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I still can not see ChromeSilver's or barefootgreg's pictures. I am using Google Chrome. Don't know if that's the problem

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'm using google chrome too. I resized some of the pics so everyone had approximately the same size photo up. I'll go back to the originals to see if that helps. Please check again in 5 minutes to see if that worked.

Thanks Kyle!

3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

We are good to go!

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can still see them all and I too am using Chrome. I am using a Desktop PC though with a 27" monitor. Hope this helps. :neutral:

5. mfleetwood

Okay....I changed barefoot greg's and ChromeSilver's pictures. Let's hope that worked.

- - - Updated - - -

It does, thank you. Especially in the area of me not thinking I'm starting to lose my mind :glasses: If this last change doesn't work, I may just start a new thread and merge in this one. I'm starting to run out of ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Great!! Is barefoot greg's pic smaller than before? I was hoping that it would be the same (auto resized) but my view shows him having a smaller pic than the rest. In any case, as long as his picture is finally showing, that's much better than some not being able to see his pic at all.

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The second and third pictures got smaller but I can still see them. :gasp:

7. mfleetwood

Thanks donyms! It got worse for you so I am hoping that at least it got better for some. I appreciate your help here!

8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Thanks for fixing it Mike, I need to have something to show against these other good looking trucks :great:

9. Spike

Spike Rockstar

My vote is in.

10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My vote is in. good luck guys