1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vote for the June 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Jun 7, 2012.

?

Vote for the June 2012 ROTM

Poll closed Jun 30, 2012.
  1. GMCErica

21 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. TimTom64b

38 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

9 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. dogred

8 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks Guys! I appreciate you trying to keep this rolling and top posting.....hopefully the votes will keep coming.
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man, this month is not going the way i quite expected. But it's cool to see it all playing out. I will say it's a little disappointing to see how little votes there are considering how many members are in this club. I personally couldn't what to vote. Had mine in the first day the polls were open.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Voting tends to be heaviest in winter months ... as does forum participation. That's not just here; it's anywhere/everywhere on the Internet. Key to this is the fact that people have other activities going on in the summer -- vacations, weekend days out with the family/kids, outdoor yard work in spring, summer, and fall, lake/fishing trips, ATV riding, washing the truck by hand, etc., etc., etc.
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0011: YOU ROCK!! I hope you get nominated for July ROTM! You got my vote..
  5. dogred

dogred Member

I am surprised I received as many votes as I have after seeing the competition. Good luck to the others in the poll.
  6. larryleeUSN

larryleeUSN Rockstar 100 Posts

That's a negative. You're assuming I voted for TimTom. All I did was ask him about his Hood BC I would like to get an HD hood. I just found this easy for me BC my interest in trucks is simple.
  7. larryleeUSN

larryleeUSN Rockstar 100 Posts

I would like to also apologize to anyone if what I said about it being easy to me offended anyone. I just have a certain taste and I don't need fang stuff or a lift kit and anything like that. Simplicity is my thing. So I'm sorry if my words made anyone feel unwanted. It was just my 2 cents.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I feel the same way. As usual it's a rough month. That being said, while it might sound cliche I truly am humbled to even be considered for the contest alongside so many of the beautiful trucks here. Thank you to all who have voted, not only for me, but in general.
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Come on Folks step right up and get yer votes in. Practice for the elections upcoming
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Canadians can't vote in those elections...