1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VOTE Vote for the March 2012 ROTM HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Mar 1, 2012.

?

March 2012 ROTM poll

Poll closed Mar 31, 2012.
  1. MTM

38 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Blackout07

31 vote(s)
    29.2%
  3. nakranij

13 vote(s)
    12.3%
  4. alabamaxrebel

24 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Voted. I've always been partial to the 88-98 (or 92-00 for the Burbs) since I've owned two of em (one Sierra and the Burb I currently have)
  2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

I stop by this thread daily... and all these trucks are sweet..... and all worthy ....and all winners.... if you haven't voted yet hurry only a few days left...
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like all the trucks, as well. However, if I had to give props to the best modification among them it would be [MENTION=52280]nakranij[/MENTION]'s hood ornament. I want one like that!
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Oks i can hardly think of going to sleep and I am not even in this... just so excited for MTM & Blackout..... this was a real close race,,, nakranij and alabamaxrebel...... you all have top shelf trucks, and as I said before i wouldn't kick any of your trucks off my drive way.....:party:so when i wake up it will be april and we will have a big party for the first, second, third, and fourth,places........
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It looks like a big congrats goes out to [MENTION=35508]MTM[/MENTION] for his Ride Of The Month win. It was a close race all month and you where up against a great group of trucks. Welcome the the club of select ROTM winners. You should be proud!!!!!!
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

indeed, grats to MTM.

Alex
  7. MTM

MTM New Member ROTM Winner

Thanks to all who voted for me. I was getting pretty nervous there at the end because these were all great trucks
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

My bad on not putting up the ROTM logo for MTM. :-( Sorry! It's there now.
  9. MTM

MTM New Member ROTM Winner

Thank you very much
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:great::party: